UK bank accounts are available exclusively for UK registered Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (UK LLPs). Clients who incorporate UK companies and UK LLPs have a maximum of three (3) UK banks to choose from, all of which make online banking for account management available 365 days a year, and provide phone, fax and email facilities for operating bank accounts. We are an agent of one of the largest banks and in this capacity assist you in the application and approval process of your UK bank account.
When you have chosen to incorporate your UK Limited Company or UK LLP using our company formation service and decided on the UK as the location for your banking needs, we will provide the necessary documents and application forms and instructions.
Document requirements at these UK banks vary. Main documents and information required include:
- Completed and signed UK bank application form
- A notarised copy of each signatory’s passport (must be certified in country of residence of UK company’s beneficial owner);
- A notarised proof of address (e.g. utility bill);
- A copy of all UK company/UK LLP incorporation documents, application forms completed with detailed business description (we provide assistance);
- A declaration of source of funds
- Personal bank statement (for the last 3 months)
- Estimates of expected UK company monthly/yearly turnover
Additional information may be requested by the UK banks even after having received all relevant documents.
Once your application is approved, your company should be assigned a UK bank account number within 2 to 4 weeks after the UK bank has received your bank application forms and company incorporation documents.
There is NO minimum initial deposit required for these UK banks. However, we advise clients to try and have an opening balance of at least £1,000.
Our service fee is US $600 or GBP 400 or Euro 460.
We do not offer personal accounts, we only offer offshore company accounts. Company account opening services are available only to companies which were incorporated through our service.
We offer a wide variety of offshore jurisdictions in which to incorporate.