We can introduce you to an offshore bank in Antigua which is a well established private banking institution. The Antigua offshore bank offers to you internet banking with a multi-currency account and a debit card provides our clients access 365 days a year.
To establish your company account, the following documents are required:
For Corporate Accounts
Beneficial owners(s)/Director (s) and Authorized Signatories to the Account(s), shareholder(s) are required to provide:
- Completed and signed Account Opening Forms.
- Current Original Banker's reference (Account Relationship with Bank must be older than one year to the date of the Account application. Reference must be current and must be addressed to the Bank or to Ourselves or to WHOM IT MAY CONCERN).
- Notarised copy of current passport for picture identification.
- Copy of current utility bill listing physical address for address verification.
Notarised copies of the following corporate legal documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Good Standing (if formation is older than one year).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (with subscribers' seal or stamp).
- Original Board Resolution attesting to beneficial ownership bearing corporate seal.
- Registered or Bearer Shares.
- Subscribers' appointment of initial directors and amendments thereafter.
- Upon receipt of the documents, the Bank will perform its regular due diligence.
We recommend transferring an amount that after all charges will exceed USD1,000.00 to avoid any unnecessary fees to the account.
Our service fee is US $490 or GBP 300 or Euro 350.
We do not offer personal accounts, we only offer offshore company accounts. We offer company accounts only for companies which were incorporated through our service.
We offer a big variety of offshore jurisdictions in which to incorporate.