We can introduce you to a well established bank in the BVI. This BVI bank offers to you internet banking with a USD account only but accepts deposits in all other major currencies. It provides clients access 365 days a year.
The BVI bank offers USD corporate chequing accounts to its customers however they do not accept companies involved in ecommerce (business which accept credit cards online) nor do they issue corporate debit cards.
If you order a company account in BVI bank, we can also provide assistance at that time to simultaneously open a personal account for the principals. Debit cards are available to personal accounts.
To establish your company account, the following documents are required:
- Verification of a permanent address (a recent electricity bill or other utility bill)
- The bank application form completed and signed.
- A certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (we will provide this).
- A certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (we will provide this)
- Identification; 2 picture ID such as a certified copy of the passport or drivers license.
- A bank reference.
- A board resolution which appoints the authorised signatories (we prepare it).
The identification document of preference by the bank is the passport. This copy must be notarised. We will send your incorporation documents to you, and a Board Resolution appointing the authorised signatories (this you must sign). We will also include the bank application forms. When these have been completed, you are required to send the necessary documents to the bank. Your BVI bank account should be activated within two working days after they have received all their requirements. Minimum initial deposit for this bank is 2,500 USD. You pay the deposit directly to the bank, NOT to us.
Our service fee is US $490 or GBP 300 or Euro 350.
Our Service fee for a personal account which is only available at the time you order the company account is US $ 100 or GBP 65 or Euro 90.
We offer company accounts only for companies which were incorporated through our service.
We offer a big variety of offshore jurisdictions in which to incorporate.