If you are looking for an international bank with the innovative financial and investment products and services, we can offer a bank introduction to a bank in St. Lucia. The established bank offers efficient, secure and personalized banking and investment products. Clients access multicurrency accounts, demand deposits, money market accounts, term deposit accounts and Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Accounts are managed via a secure and advanced online banking system.
To establish a corporate offshore account, the following documents are required from each director, shareholder and authorized signatory:
- Verification of residential address (example an electricity bill or other utility bill).
- Bank application forms - duly filled and signed (we provide them).
- Certified copy of the Incorporation documents - Memorandum and Articles of Association, Register of Directors, Certificate of Good Standing (we provide them).
- Certified copy of valid identification (passport or drivers license).
- A reference letter (the referee must be a lawyer, banker or a chartered accountant).
The identification document preferred by the bank is a certified copy of the passport. The incorporation documents, i.e. Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association and a Board Resolution appointing the authorized signatories will be sent to you along with the bank application forms. The St. Lucia bank account can be activated within two working days upon receipt of the due forms and accompanying documents. The minimum initial deposit for this bank is 5,000 USD. The deposit is paid directly to the bank and not to us. To avoid additional bank charges, we recommended the account maintain a minimum balance is 5,000 USD.
Our service fee is USD 750 or GBP 625 or EUR 705.
We offer corporate accounts only for companies which were incorporated through our service.
We do not provide bank introduction services for personal bank accounts.